Here are a few answers to frequently asked questions.
- Are housekeeping services offered every day?
- Is there a boat ramp?
- Is there assigned parking for each condo?
- What should I do in case of an emergency during the night or when the front desk is closed?
- Is there a telephone available in every condo?
- How do I know if my reservation is confirmed?
- If I change my reservation, will I still get the same rate?
- Are there any charges if I bring extra guests?
- I want to bring my pet. Is this possible?
- What are my payment options at the time of transaction?
- Can you hold my reservation for booking at a later time?
- Do you have wheelchair accessible property?
No. Instead of offering housekeeping services every day, we provide all the necessary bedding when you arrive on-site. To ensure the utmost intimacy, it is up to you to launder your towels and other items during your stay. Some of our properties, the O'Berge and the Lion d'Or, have laundry rooms ($). Laundry detergent is also available at the front desk.
No. To get your boat into the water, you must use the municipal quay on Hatley Street (5 minutes away by car).
No. Ideally, you should park in the space closest to your condo. Depending on occupancy, two parking spaces may possibly be available for each condo.
You can reach an agent at all times by calling the emergency number indicated in your copy of the rules sheet: 819 843-9404
None of our condos have telephones.
Once you have booked your reservation, you will receive the confirmation at the e-mail address provided when completing the transaction.
Rates and availability are subject to change. Consequently, it is possible that the new rate will differ from the one quoted at the time of your original reservation.
In the case of prepaid stays, the rate quoted during booking is determined by the number of guests indicated. If more people join you, we may charge additional fees per person at check-in.
Pets are not accepted.
We accept all major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa) and debit cards.
Unfortunately, unless a payment is received, we are unable to hold reservations for booking at a later time. Your room is only officially booked when payment is received.
Some of our units are wheelchair accessible. For more details, please check with our reservation agent when you book your room.